Listen free for 30 days
Quickbooks: A Beginner's Guide to Learning QuickBooks Concepts and Techniques for Small Businesses
- Narrated by: Robert Kale
- Length: 3 hrs and 56 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $18.74
Are you a business owner who has little experience with accounting notions? Do you want to optimize resources and lower the costs of managing your business? Learn to easily manage the accounting by using the software QuickBooks.
If you want to manage your business well, optimizing accounting processes and financial planning, saving time and money to invest in the growth of your business, this audiobook will become your best partner. The QuickBooks software will allow you to manage your business even when you’re on the go, letting you have a real optimization of your time and spaces.
This audiobook includes:
- The complete, easy and detailed guide to using the software and the advantages derived from its use;
- How to set up the suppliers for invoice payments;
- Creation of pay slips for employees;
- Creation of invoices, credit notes, client payments and much more;
- Inventory set-up;
- A guide on how to connect bank accounts to QuickBooks;
- Using the collected data to elaborate financial plans and lower the costs of managing a business;
- Suggestions for problem solving.
- Are the contents of the audiobook accessible for everyone?
The audiobook was conceptualized and created with the utmost attention in order to become a guide for everyone, including people who approach the software for the first time.
- What benefits can I expect from the use of this software?
We can sum up the benefits of using the QuickBooks software in three words: flexibility, reliability, and security. QuickBooks will allow you to make all fiscal and accounting practices automatic, thus saving time and optimizing human and economic resources.
- Will QuickBooks only allow me to manage the accounting of my business?
Managing the accounting is only one of the software’s potentials. The surplus value is represented by the use of the data inserted in the program, which can be easily and quickly processed in order to simplify checking the finances and compiling financial plans.