Listen free for 30 days
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
$14.95 a month
Buy Now for $9.34
Join RV expert Sunny Skye as she shares her world of living on the road with pets - in her case, three dogs and three cats.
It's a rich and rewarding world, one with never a dull moment, and Sunny uses lots of examples to show you how to successfully take your own pets along for the ride, whether you're on a short journey or a long one, and whether you're camping in a tent or living in a luxurious motor home.
Sunny says, "To me, doing what I want with my time is the ultimate success, whether it be exploring, writing, taking photos, or helping shelter and feed rescued animals. And I also especially like it when I can help show others how to live lives of freedom and be happy."
Sunny covers the following in this book:
- Initial Considerations
- Using the Internet for Research
- Feeling Overwhelmed
- The Basics
- Dealing with Different Personalities
- Dealing with Special Needs
- A Modified Experience
- Preparing for the Road
- Medical and ID Concerns
- Going to Canada
- What Kind of Rig will You Have?
- Trial Runs
- Preparing Your Pet for the New Adventure
- Special Equipment for Your New Life
- On the Road
- Letting Your Pets Ride Free
- Cats and Litter Boxes While Traveling
- Car Sickness
- Dehydration and Heat Stroke
- Climate Control
- Medical Problems and Finding Good Vets
- Coyotes, Mountain Lions, and Rattlesnakes
- Where to Camp
- Some RVers and their Pet Friends