Have you always wanted to raise pigs, but didn’t know where to begin?
Do you want to know how to turn your pig farm into a profitable business?
Look no further!
Whether you’re about to buy your first pig or you already have a pig farm, this guide is a must-have.
By listening to this audiobook, you will:
- Learn why pig farming is more than just producing meat.
- Discover the various types of pigs and which pig will best suit your needs.
- How to build proper housing and fencing for your pigs.
- Learn what your pigs need and how to care for them properly.
- Learn the nutritional needs of pigs and how to feed them well.
- Master the art of pig reproduction and breeding.
- Discover various ways to care for your newborn piglets.
- Get tips on how to safely and humanly butcher your pig at home.
- Twelve tips to turn your pig farm into a booming business.
This audiobook is a revolutionary tool to help both new and seasoned farmers.
This audiobook features new perspectives on pig farming that will help the modern farmer. It has hands-on methods and instructions using easy to understand language.
Grab a copy today, and learn how to raise healthy pigs at home.
What listeners say about Raising Pigs: The Ultimate Guide to Pig Raising on Your Homestead
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Darrell Coppock
I have listened to and relistened parts of this book several times. It is accurate, helpful, and fun. I took it to the barn when our sow farrowed. It doesn't contain everything you need to know, but for us beginners it was--and is--nearly indispensable.
- Darlena Chevez
Good book. The only criticism of having raised pigs and many other animals on our small farm are - nose to tail! You get a lot more than 100lbs of usable food off a 250lb pig.