Leadership is a difficult and messy pursuit. The obstacles we face are many and the responsibility can weigh heavily. From juggling the elusive work-life balance to dealing with toxic or entitled staff to succession planning and developing an organizational culture of excellence, our skills and energy can become exhausted. This collection of methods, inspirations, and case studies will help leaders of all levels rise above the negativity and pressure to implement key principles for a thriving organization. On this exploration of critical leadership elements, you'll discover how to:
- Develop critical mindsets for success
- Utilize creative problem solving in any organizational structure
- Lead the entitled - deal with toxic staff and colleagues
- Halt dysfunction and transform the culture
- Leverage crises for growth and progress
- Deal with being unrecognized or misunderstood
- Lead with courage and authenticity
- And so much more!
Whatever your level of leadership, these methods will deepen your knowledge and broaden your personal and corporate success. Cam Hodgson draws from his years of leadership experience as an All-Canadian student-athlete, teacher, coach, CEO, board director, entrepreneur, and consultant. He was inspired by powerful leaders at an early age and began the quest to learn what makes an effective leader. This journey has proved to him the more you know, the more you realize how much more there is to learn. Cam assists organizations and individuals in their pursuit of personal and corporate excellence.