Listen free for 30 days
Social Media for a New Age
- Narrated by: Katie Brockhurst
- Length: 4 hrs and 54 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
$5.95/mo first 4 months
Buy Now for $18.74
Social Media for a New Age labels success as creating a platform you enjoy, a community that you cultivate through a strategy of love, having a creative outlet and a social media practice that supports and rewards you in many different multi-dimensional ways....
This book will help you:
- Shift overwhelm or anxiety by getting you out of the "Social Media Vortex of Doom"
- Understand WTF actually is an algorithm and how your content gets seen online
- Connect with your "Social Media Ego" and your "Social Media Soul"
- Move through any "Visibility Vulnerability" that stops you from sharing or being seen
- Discover playful and fun ways to tap into your creativity for content creation and connection
- Create a "Strategy of Love" and a framework to flow within
- Explore what it means to be authentic online
- Work with the power of connected community and marketing for a new paradigm
“If you thought social media was all about clicks, likes and follows, think again. Katie gives us all permission to take a collective sigh of relief and encourages us to do social media on our terms – if you’re a conscious human who uses social media in any way, you NEED this book.” (Lisa Lister, author of Love Your Lady Landscape and Witch)
“It is so important that within the noise of social media and on-line marketing, we have the authentic and sane voice of Katie Brockhurst to guide and advise us.” (Lynne Franks OBE, author and founder of the SEED women’s empowerment movement)
“Prepare for success as Katie my Social Media Angel shares her wisdom. This book is a social spiritual movement as well as a practical guide for helping your business to fly online.” (Diana Cooper, author of Archangel Guide to Ascension and Archangel Guide to Enlightenment and Mastery: Living In The Fifth Dimension)
“Finally, a voice to help us find sanity with our technology and social media addictions, rather than shame us for them! Thank you Katie, for such a practical and soulful guide to finding real connection online." (Mel Wells, author of The Goddess Revolution and Hungry for More)
Clients call Katie Brockhurst their "Social Media Angel". It is more than a nickname: It's a job description. Social media consultant for Hay House UK and many of their authors, including Diana Cooper, Sonia Choquette, Dr. David Hamilton, and Lisa Lister. Katie started her social media agency Kdot in 2007, enjoying a client roster that included O2, Sony, and Harper Collins. In 2014, she went solo to niche in the mind-body-spirit field. Katie now coaches people on social media all over the world. katiebrockhurst.com