Please note: This is a summary and analysis of the book and not the original book.
Heart specialist Dr. William Davis makes a well-articulated exposition of wheat as the darling food that subtly imprisons your mind, body, and thoughts and is responsible for the resilient and unpleasant sagging belly and a host of other health issues.
What does this ZIP Reads summary include?
- A brief synopsis of the original book
- A detailed overview of each section
- Breakdown and analysis of the causes and effects of wheat in the diet
- Editorial review
- Background on the original author
About the original book:
Wheat Belly is an elaborate examination of the human diet and its link with human health. Dr. William Davis breaks down the most common ingredient, wheat, and explains how wheat became the staple of our modern diets. The book elaborates how wheat adversely affects human health by highlighting various historical observations, scientific experiments and personal experiences. It concludes by giving the health benefits of divorcing wheat and some recipes. Dr. Davis makes a compelling argument to the reader to consider opting for a wheat-free diet.
Disclaimer: This book is intended as a companion to, not a replacement for, Wheat Belly. ZIP Reads is wholly responsible for this content and is not associated with the original author in any way.
More from the same
- Summary & Analysis of Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find - and Keep - Love by Amir Levine and Rachel Heller
- Summary & Analysis of Chris Beat Cancer: A Comprehensive Plan for Healing Naturally | A Guide to the Book by Chris Wark
- Summary & Analysis of Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon | A Guide to the Book by Dr. Joe Dispenza