Listen free for 30 days
Super Cheap Helsinki Travel Guide 2020
- Enjoy a $1,000 Trip to Helsinki for $160
- Narrated by: Luke Milligan
- Length: 2 hrs and 42 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $8.71
Get this guide to tick Helsinki off your bucket list for under $160.
Lonely Planet advises "budget" travelers to pay $150 per day to visit Helsinki. This guide will show you how to comfortably enjoy the Finnish Capital for $40 a day.
Super Cheap Helsinki is a travel guide for people seeking cold-hard facts to enjoy the biggest Helsinki adventure on the smallest budget. Choose from city adventures or mix it up with our nature suggestions. Either way, our plans and Helsinki’s fascinating history and jaw-dropping nature will blow your mind, not your budget. Instantly discover everything you need for a luxurious trip to Helsinki on a backpackers budget.
- Hundreds of historical, cultural, and money-saving local insights
- Cheapest flight route from America to Helsinki
- Insider tips on planning your trip on a budget, including the most fascinating churches and free museums
- Review of the best great free walking tour
- How to get 25 percent off your Helsinki Airbnb
- How to stay in five-star Helsinki hotels for two-star prices
- The cheapest place to stay (this may surprise you.)
- Must-see and cheap hacks to see and do all the sights including an amazing value ferry
- The cheapest route form the airport to the city
- Advice on getting around cheaply
- Must-try street foods and the best place to try them including mouth-watering desserts.
- Tons of cheap delicious local eats
- Practical tips and insights
- Detailed broken down checklist of things to remember to save money
- Discount markets you must visit
- Cheapest onward destinations
Bonus: Thousands of general travel hacks to save you money before travelling.
Save yourself the time and hassle.
Enjoy everything Helsinki has to offer without the ascribed $150 a day tourist budget.
Spend a little and enjoy a lot with Super Cheap Insider Guides written by real travelers in collaboration with thrifty locals.
Leave the crowds behind.
Get Super Cheap Helsinki to save hundreds on your Helsinki trip with real insights Google can’t and won’t reveal.