Get a free audiobook
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
$14.95 a month
Buy Now for $8.71
Get this guide to tick Nashville off your bucket list for under $220.
Lonely Planet advises "budget" travellers to pay $120 per day to visit Nashville. This guide will show you how to comfortably enjoy everything the home of country music has to offer for $50 a day.
Super Cheap Tips - Nashville Travel Guide 2020 is a travel guide for people seeking cold-hard facts to enjoy the biggest Nashville adventure on the smallest budget. Choose from city adventures or mix it up with our nature suggestions. Either way, our plans and Nashville’s fascinating history and jaw-dropping musical legacy will blow your mind, not your budget. Instantly discover everything you need for a luxurious trip to Nashville on a backpackers budget.
- Hundreds of historical, cultural and money-saving local insights
- Cheapest flight routes to Nashville
- Insider Tips on planning your trip on a budget including the most fascinating free attractions and free museums
- Review of the best great free walking tour
- How to get 25 percent off your Nashville Airbnb
- How to stay in five-star Nashville hotels for two-star prices
- The cheapest place to stay (this may surprise you)
- Must-see and cheap hacks to see and do all the sights including an amazing free live music and free dance lessons
- The cheapest route form the airport to the city
- Advice on getting around cheaply
- Must-try street foods and the best place to try them including mouth-watering desserts
- Tons of cheap delicious local eats
- Practical tips and insights
- Detailed broken down checklist of things to remember to save money
- Discount markets you must visit
- Cheapest onwards destinations
- Bonus: Thousands of general travel hacks to save you money before travelling
Save yourself the time and hassle. Enjoy everything Nashville has to offer without the ascribed $120 a day tourist budget.
Super Cheap Insider Guides
Spend a little and enjoy a lot with Super Cheap Insider guides written by real travelers in collaboration with thrifty locals.
Leave the crowds behind
Get Super Cheap Tips - Nashville Travel Guide 2020 to save hundreds on your Nashville trip with real insights Google can’t and won’t reveal.