Listen free for 30 days
The Avengers and Philosophy
- Earth's Mightiest Thinkers
- Narrated by: Jeremy Arthur
- Length: 6 hrs and 3 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $22.85
An engaging look at the philosophical underpinnings of Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
Avengers assemble! Tackling intriguing dilemmas and issues that no single great philosopher can withstand, this powerful book enlists the brainpower of an A-list team of history's most prominent thinkers to explore the themes behind the action of Marvel Comics' all-star superhero team.
- Arms you with new insights into the characters and themes of The Avengers
- Deepens your appreciation both of The Avengers comics and the Joss Whedon movie adaptation.
- Helps you think differently about the members of the superhero team - Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, and the others
This audiobook answers the philosophical questions you've always had about Earth's Mightiest Heroes, including:
- Can a reformed criminal become a superhero?
- Can an android love a human?
- If a hero beats his wife, is he still a hero?
This thought-provoking book will help you understand this band of superheroes better, whether you've followed the Avengers for years or are a Joss Whedon fan just getting to know them.
What listeners say about The Avengers and PhilosophyAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Covers Avengers from the comic books only
Arts of this audiobook were very interesting and intriguing, but too many other areas for me to only give it three stars. None of the marvel movies are mentioned in this, so, if you have no knowledge of the comic book face of the avengers, you will not be interested at all.
Something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes.
You voted on this review!
You reported this review!