Listen free for 30 days
The Budgeting Habit: How to Make a Budget and Stick to It!
- Develop Good Habits, Book 2
- Narrated by: Greg Zarcone
- Length: 2 hrs and 22 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $7.76
Struggling with your finances? Buried in credit card debt? Want a simple way to make a budget and stick with it?
Imagine what it would feel like to master your budget and not be in debt. All the money you currently pay to credit card companies can now be spent fixing up the house, taking a vacation, or investing in your retirement fund. You celebrate the holidays without dreading the credit card bill that is sure to arrive in January. The truth is all of this is possible when you master the budgeting habit.
The problem? Most people struggle with their budget because they think things like:
- Budgets are restrictive
- You can't have any fun if you're on a budget
- I'm not about to give up my freedom
- It's so hard to be on a budget
The solution is to reframe your thinking by implementing a simple, step-by-step process that will help you master budgeting. And that's what you'll learn in The Budgeting Habit: How to Make a Budget and Stick to It!.
You will discover:
- The first steps to creating a realistic budget and what to do if you have more expenses than income
- Five budgeting approaches and how to determine which one is right for you
- How to stay motivated and stick with your budget when you'd rather quit
- Simple (and realistic) financial goals that will help you acheive your financial dreams
- The trick for turning financial goals into simple daily habits
- How to create an "budgeting success environment" to overcome any obstacle that you might encounter
- Three accountability methods to keep you on track with your budget
- How to speed up the process of getting out of debt, saving for a home, or investing more in your retirement fund.
Financial freedom isn't just for rich people. It's for ordinary people like me - and you. And it all starts, with a simple tool known as a budget.
Would you like to know more? Download The Budgeting Habit today to start climbing out your financial hole and walk in the light of financial freedom.