Age level: nine and up
Grade level: four and up
Twelve-year-old Paris Pan has moved to a small town where she has a real shot at making friends. But that friendship comes at a price. She must take the dare, something that caused a girl to disappear on the very property she now resides. To make matters worse, Paris must play basketball against her will, eradicate a crush on the least desirable boy in seventh grade, and cope with a family crisis that was possibly caused by a chili dog.
- A humorous, suspenseful middle-grade novel featuring a tween protagonist who is caught up in a "ghostly" mystery in a small town while navigating sticky situations at school and at home.
- Great for children ages nine to 12 who have grown out of chapter books and are looking for engrossing, fast-paced listening.
- Popular with both upper elementary and middle school girls and boys grades four to seven.
- Addresses social issues from peer-pressure, bullying, empathy, friendship, and more.
- Makes a wonderful tool or gift for anyone looking for a story featuring a diverse, spunky female protagonist.