Listen free for 30 days
The Event Entrepreneur
- Event Ideas to Make Money in Your Local Community
- Narrated by: Kevin McAlister
- Length: 27 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $4.95
What if you could make $1,000, $2,000, or more by creating small digital events in your local community?
Download The Event Entrepreneur today, and you’ll learn powerful strategies on how to design entertaining digital events that can earn extra income anytime you want!
Here’s what you’ll learn when you grab this life-changing book.
New entrepreneurs will learn:
- How to use community events to become a local digital-event planner for small businesses or jump-start a new venture of your own
- Three types of events to turn any talent, skill, or idea into additional income
- How to use live and digital events to make money in your local community
- A low-risk strategy to make money doing work you enjoy
- To become a successful entrepreneur without special education or knowledge
- How to build a list of local followers eager to participate in your events
Current business owners will learn:
- The number-one reason a majority of small businesses fail, and why digital events can help prevent it
- How to use live and digital events to launch new products, services, and get website traffic
- Five sources for developing new streams of revenue
- Why community events are a great way to create buzz and social sharing for your business
- How to build genuine, long-term relationships with your customers
- Get more leads, sales, and profits by giving residents an exciting experience
- How events can help you gain an advantage over local and national competitors
Digital events...an entrepreneur's dream!
It doesn’t matter if you’re searching for an exciting low-risk strategy to jump-start your own business or if you're an experienced entrepreneur needing an effective solution to attract new customers, a well-planned live or digital event is the answer!