In the 21st century, management is more about getting to know your people than being a taskmaster. It’s all about relationships, developing your people, and making them feel cared about with authenticity and genuine compassion.
This 21st-century leadership fable will help you:
- Clearly communicate what matters most
- Develop deep, meaningful connections with those around you
- Strengthen commitment among your team
- Accomplish everything you need to in each meeting
- Understand the most important needs and desires of team members
- Be more intentional and strategic with your time and energy to better serve others
- Learn the art and science of leading your people, both individually and collectively
- Create a hunger for ownership and accountability in the people you lead
- Increase employee engagement and make your people feel truly valued
- And much more
We all want to be effective, respected leaders and develop great people around us. The Greatest Motivational Tool presents a proven method that will do just that. Visit www.rodolson.org to learn more.