Listen free for 30 days
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
$14.95 a month
Buy Now for $25.00
SpeechWorks presents this collection of the greatest speeches of great women. Represented here are some of the most famous women of recent history, including athletes, politicians, businesswomen, diplomats, heads of state, activists, philanthropists, and more. You will hear the actual voices of these women, recorded at public functions at which they were the featured speakers.
Included are the following:
- Amelia Earhart, American aviation pioneer
- Clare Boothe Luce, American author, politician, and diplomat
- Eleanor Roosevelt, American politician, diplomat, and activist
- Golda Meir, a teacher, politician, stateswoman, and prime minister of Israel
- Mother Teresa, Roman Catholic nun and missionary
- Katharine Hepburn, Academy Award-winning actress
- Benazir Bhutto, former prime minister of Pakistan
- Nancy Pelosi, speaker of the US House of Representatives
- Queen Noor of Jordan, widow of King Hussein of Jordan
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Dutch American activist, author, and politician
- Billie Jean King, American tennis champion
- Gloria Steinem, American journalist and activist
- Nadia Comaneci, Romanian champion gymnast
- Melinda Gates, American businesswoman and philanthropist
- Hillary Clinton, American politician
- Oprah Winfrey, American actress, talk-show host, and media proprietor
- Condoleezza Rice, American political scientist
- Malala Yousafzai, Pakistani activist and Nobel Prize laureate
- Carly Fiorina, American businesswoman
What listeners say about The Greatest Speeches of Great WomenAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
This is Greatest Speeches of Humankind!
What made the experience of listening to The Greatest Speeches of Great Women the most enjoyable?
These are the actual speeches, recorded at the time. Some are a little screechy, but all are thought provoking.
Any additional comments?
This should be required "listen to" in social studies!
1 person found this helpful
- Kathy S. Thompson
There are NO speeches here. I wasted my credit. I would like to be able to either hear the speeches or get my credit returned.