Listen free for 30 days
The Neurodharma of Love
- Rewire Your Brain for Healthy Relationships
- Narrated by: Rick Hanson
- Length: 6 hrs and 27 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $18.40
The Neuroscience of Fulfilling Relationships - A Guided Training Program....
Most of our greatest joys and sorrows happen in our relationships with others. Imagine then: what if you could guide your mind to forgive, heal, and find greater happiness in your connections with others? "The remarkable truth is that you can," teaches Rick Hanson. With The Neurodharma of Love, this well-respected clinician and teacher shows us how brain science, practical psychology, and Buddhist meditation practices are now converging to help us experience greater intimacy and fulfillment - in our intimate relationships, with family and friends, and in our larger circles of work and community. This practice-centered audio program invites us to learn:
- How to strengthen our underlying neural circuits of empathy, compassion, kindness, and love at the deepest levels
- Meditations to help us heal childhood wounds and shift out of fight-or-flight reactivity
- How to create a healthy balance of intimacy and independence, open our hearts, resolve conflicts with others, and lay the neuropsychological foundation for lasting love
"Compassion," "Love," "Openheartedness" - these aren't just nice ideas. They're actual brain states that we can nurture and strengthen. The Neurodharma of Love shows us how, with powerful insights and practices to enrich all of our relationships.