Listen free for 30 days
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
$14.95 a month
Buy Now for $4.95
How is your Scrum going? Scrum provides you a framework but doesn't exactly tell you how to do it. Do you want to deviate from “textbook” practices but ensure that you’ll still be Agile? This guide will show you how to practically implement Scrum.
Are you running into some of these Scrum challenges where....
- Sprint planning seems to take forever.
- Daily stand-up meetings have become micromanaging status updates.
- You find that you’re working on user stories that aren’t well defined yet.
- You are wondering what are some ways to manage this work when everything is a “high" priority.
- You are unable to create an empowered, self-organizing, and self-examining team that embraces rapid iteration.
- Scrum teams are unable to prioritize correctly and estimate realistically.
- Technical debt keeps accumulating resulting in poor quality products.
- Inability to effectively run various Scrum events
In this book, you will learn how to....
- Write better user stories...so you can deliver the right products to market.
- Rapidly estimate.... It will help you plan out iterations.
- Start your Sprints.... This will give you a higher chance of a successful Sprint planning session.
- Exactly track the progress...so you know the amount of unfinished work.
- Calculate the velocity...so you can effectively plan out your releases.
- Structure the team.... This will help you build the best Scrum team to deliver products.
You will also learn....
- Several practical Scrum techniques...so you can start implementing right away!
- A quality technique.... This will massively improve the quality of your product.
- How to run meetings effectively...so you can save tons of time
- How to be efficient in time-boxed sprint events...ensuring removal of waste in the process
- To create a continuous feedback loop.... This will improve communications, transparency, and ability to inspect and adapt.
- How to be results-oriented.... This will make your team members switch from "what we are doing" to "what is getting done".