Listen free for 30 days
Triathlon: Winning at 70.3
- How to Dominate the Middle Distance
- Narrated by: John Gagnepain
- Length: 5 hrs and 55 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $25.00
Triathlon: Winning at 70.3 is dedicated to all triathletes who are thinking about stepping up to the middle distance. 70.3 Half Ironman training requires quite a different approach to the shorter distances, and to be successful, a more professional approach to training is required. Do not set yourself up for failure on race day! Simply doubling your Olympic distance training will not work. Those who do this will struggle. Do not be one of these!
This comprehensive book will give you a specific road map to 70.3 triathlon training and help you properly prepare for your event. It will include race day nutrition strategies, goal setting tips, help you find your ideal race weight, help you train at the right intensity, understand exactly how much fluid to drink, recovery strategies of the pros, strength training strategies that work, and much more.
70.3 triathlon is a serious step up and preparation is key. Luckily if you do it right, 70.3 training is something that you can fit into a busy life, help you get in the best shape of your life, and succeed. Remove the guesswork and learn what the pros do. This book will cover:
- How to develop a specific 70.3 training plan that will super charge your race results
- Advanced recovery strategies so you can train just as hard the following day and not burn out through the season
- How to prevent injury and maintain a healthy body
- Learn exactly how much to eat and drink on race day so you avoid costly nutrition mistakes
- Develop incredible strength in the key muscle groups
- Summon your mental toughness and inner warrior