Over 50 great classic short stories, each around 20 minutes in length - perfect for short journeys, bedtime listening and those moments in between....
- 'The Khitmatgar' by B. M. Croker
- 'The Mummy of Thompson Pratt' by Charles John Cutcliffe Hyne
- 'The Ghost at the Blue Dragon' by William J. Wintle
- 'A Tropical Horror' by William Hope Hodgson
- 'Miracles' by Barry Pain
- 'The Dust That Was Barren' by P. C. Wren
- 'His Unconquerable Enemy' by W. C. Morrow
- 'A Tiger’s Skin' by W. W. Jacobs
- 'Double Demon' by W. F. Harvey
- 'Number Ninety' by B. M. Croker
- 'Over an Absinthe Bottle' by W. C. Morrow
- 'Pigs Is Pigs' by Ellis Parker Butler
- 'A Considerable Murder' by Barry Pain
- 'The Bet' by Anton Chekhov
- 'The Bed by the Window' by E. F. Benson
- 'The Christmas Tree and the Wedding' by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- 'The Dream Snake' by Robert E. Howard
- 'The Fire' by Charles John Cutcliffe Hyne
- 'The Former Passengers' by B. M. Croker
- 'The Greatest Good of the Greatest Number' by Gertrude Atherton
Plus over 30 more gripping 20-minute tales....
What listeners say about Twenty-Minute Stories
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
The narrator had such an affected way of speaking, with a lilt at the end of every sentence, that I couldn't even make it through the first story.
2 people found this helpful