Listen free for 30 days
Victim Is Not Your Name
- Remembering Your True Identity in the Midst of Life Challenges
- Narrated by: Kelly A. Bennett Esq.
- Length: 4 hrs and 27 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $18.74
It’s time to end your suffering and start your life.
With unexpected pain, trauma, abuse, or betrayals you feel used up, exhausted. Maybe angry, maybe depressed. In short, you feel like a victim...of a wrongdoer, of circumstance or both. You know intuitively that life just isn’t meant to be this way, yet you feel stuck. A victimizer shouldn’t get to ruin your life, but you just don’t know how to move on. The good news is, there’s a way out, and your life can get better - much better. In Victim Is Not Your Name, you’ll discover a potent yet practical plan to move beyond suffering into a life of significance, joy, and hopefulness
Drawing on her 30 years of working with people who’ve suffered life-altering circumstances, veteran attorney and mediator Kelly Bennett shares the secrets of those who’ve not only survived, but thrived, and found their way back to their true selves.
- How victim habits create roadblocks in your relationships and leave you feeling hopeless and helpless.
- How victim habits hold you back and challenge everything you previously believed to be good and true.
- How to leverage forgiveness to break free from victim habits and heal from the pain (and what forgiveness is not...).
- The six key strategies to effectively disrupt the victim habits so you can win the battle.
Through real-world examples, engaging storytelling and candid discussion, Kelly guides you to recovery and healing. Armed with the tools in this audiobook, you’ll be propelled forward to the life you deserve.
About the Author:
Guiding people through adversity has been the core of Kelly Bennett’s career. Since 1990, Kelly has worked as a trial and business lawyer. She’s well known for her work in family law - negotiating, mediating, and litigating for people who’ve had some really horrible (sometimes unthinkable) things happen; betrayals by those they trusted most.
What listeners say about Victim Is Not Your NameAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Wonderful book that everyone can benefit from!
I found great resources and insights how to help others and my own understanding.
Something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes.
You voted on this review!
You reported this review!