Listen free for 30 days
Which Comes First, Cardio or Weights?
- Fitness Myths, Training Truths, and Other Surprising Discoveries from the Science of Exercise
- Narrated by: Roger Wayne
- Length: 8 hrs and 13 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $26.30
In Which Comes First, Cardio or Weights?, physicist and award-winning journalist Alex Hutchinson tackles dozens of commonly held beliefs and looks at just what research science has - and has not - proven to be true:
- Should I exercise when I'm sick?
- Do I get the same workout from the elliptical machine that I get from running?
- What role does my brain play in fatigue?
- Will running ruin my knees?
- To lose weight, is it better to eat less or exercise more?
This myth-busting book covers the full spectrum of exercise science and offers the latest in research from around the globe, as well as plenty of practical tips on using proven science to improve fitness, reach weight loss goals, and achieve better competition results.
What listeners say about Which Comes First, Cardio or Weights?Average Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Alberta Houston
Great information for anyone who needs clarification on myths
Good book for any fitness enthusiast. Some myths are answered in detail about a range of subjects from burning fat or carbs during a workout, how much sleep you really need. Overall good information something for everyone.
Something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes.
You voted on this review!
You reported this review!