Listen free for 30 days
Wicca Essential Oils Magic
- A Beginner's Guide to Working with Magical Oils, with Simple Recipes and Spells
- Narrated by: Kris Keppeler
- Length: 2 hrs and 20 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $9.20
Everything You Need to Know About the Magic of Essential Oils
Magical oils are among the most mysterious and intriguing tools used in Wicca and other forms of Witchcraft. Since before recorded history, shamans and healers of all kinds have used fragrant oils in ritual, magic and medicine, knowing as we do that their use has the potential to transform lives on the physical, emotional, and spiritual levels.
In Essential Oil Magic, best-selling author Lisa Chamberlain introduces a Witch’s dozen of essential oils commonly used in both healing and contemporary magic. These 13 oils represent a wide range of scents, plant types, and healing and magical properties, and are among the most affordable essential oils available today. Each of the blend recipes and spells utilize oils from this Witch’s dozen, making it easier for you to get your blending practice underway in no time. You’ll also discover:
- How our spiritual forbears in the Craft used botanical oils in ritual, magic and healing in ancient civilizations
- How the magical properties of oils add power to your spellwork
- Profiles of 13 of the most popular and readily available oils used by Witches today, including their magical properties and associations
- Need-to-know tips for selecting and storing essential oils
- Detailed instructions for creating your own magical blends
- Blend recipes, oil-oriented spells for you to try your hand at, and a few other ideas for taking your practice further
- A table of correspondence outlining the magical associations of oils, including Zodiac signs, Elements, planets and deities for easy reference
By the end of this guide, you’ll be delighted by the diversity of this very special form of herbal magic. If you’re ready to work with magical oils, scroll to the top of the page and click the buy button!
More from the same
What listeners say about Wicca Essential Oils MagicAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Great way to learn about Essential oils
Lisa Chamberlain never disappoints me when it comes to learning about things. I love how she goes into detail of explaining each of the oils she is discussing and tips.
1 person found this helpful
- shakti shisha
If you have been studying aromatherapy and magic already this book may be to simple for you.
I struggled to finish due to the narrator's voice I did love the book itself