Showing results by author "Alex Hutchinson"
All Categories1 result
- Mind, Body, and the Curiously Elastic Limits of Human Performance
- Written by: Alex Hutchinson, Malcolm Gladwell - foreword
- Narrated by: Robert G. Slade
- Length: 11 hrs and 9 mins
Writing from both the cutting edge of scientific discovery and the front-lines of elite athletic performance, National Magazine Award-winning science journalist Alex Hutchinson presents a revolutionary account of the dynamic and controversial new science of endurance.
- By Mike Tancsa on 2018-07-12
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again laterPlease try again later
Price: CDN$ 41.38