Showing results by author "Catherine Pearlman PhD LCSW"
All Categories1 result
- How Selectively Looking the Other Way Can Decrease Behavioral Problems and Increase Parenting Satisfaction
- Written by: Catherine Pearlman PhD LCSW
- Narrated by: Christine Williams
- Length: 5 hrs and 51 mins
This book teaches frustrated, stressed-out parents that selectively ignoring certain behaviors can actually inspire positive changes in their kids. With all the whining, complaining, begging, and negotiating, parenting can seem more like a chore than a pleasure. Dr. Catherine Pearlman, syndicated columnist and one of America's leading parenting experts, has a simple yet revolutionary solution: Ignore it!
Some good insights
- By Mikey_c_9 on 2018-09-19
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again laterPlease try again later
Price: CDN$ 27.75