Showing results by author "Ichiro Kishimi"
All Categories1 results
The Courage to Be Disliked
- How to Free Yourself, Change Your Life and Achieve Real Happiness
- Written by: Fumitake Koga, Ichiro Kishimi
- Narrated by: Adrian Mulraney
- Length: 6 hrs and 50 mins
The Japanese phenomenon that teaches us the simple yet profound lessons required to liberate our real selves and find lasting happiness. The Courage to Be Disliked shows you how to unlock the power within yourself to become your best and truest self, change your future and find lasting happiness. Using the theories of Alfred Adler, one of the three giants of 19th-century psychology alongside Freud and Jung, the authors explain how we are all free to determine our own future.
A change on your perspective
- By Anonymous User on 2019-01-10
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again laterPlease try again later
Price: CDN$ 38.26