Showing results by narrator "Jim Huling"
All Categories1 results
The 4 Disciplines of Execution
- Achieving Your Wildly Important Goals
- Written by: Sean Covey, Chris McChesney, Jim Huling
- Narrated by: Sean Covey, Chris McChesney, Jim Huling
- Length: 8 hrs and 27 mins
The 4 Disciplines of Execution provides a simple, proven formula for achieving the goals that every individual or organization needs to reach. From Marriott to the U.S. Navy, Covey and his team have worked with more than 200,000 people in hundreds of organizations to improve performance, identifying and honing four secrets of perfect execution: Focus on the Wildly Important; Act on the Lead Measures; Keep a Compelling Scoreboard; and Create a Cadence of Accountability.
Just a really long infomercial in book form
- By Josue Timolien on 2019-07-17
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again laterPlease try again later
Price: CDN$ 30.42