Showing results by narrator "Timothy Jerome"
All Categories1 result
- New York Stories from The New Yorker
- Written by: Woody Allen, John Cheever, E. B. White, and others
- Narrated by: Tyne Daly, Timothy Jerome, Joe Morton, and others
- Length: 9 hrs and 20 mins
New York City is not only The New Yorker magazine's place of origin and its sensibility's lifeblood, it is the heart of American literary culture. Wonderful Town, an anthology of superb short fiction by many of the magazine's most accomplished contributors, celebrates the 75-year marriage between a preeminent publication and its preeminent context with this collection of 44 of its best stories from (so to speak) home.
- By Karyn McKnight on 2019-09-17
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again laterPlease try again later
Price: CDN$ 27.75