Written by Wall Street Journal best-selling author S. J. Scott, Happier Human provides a detailed examination of the strategies and ideas that actually make people happy. Each idea is supported by a wealth of research into why it works. Plus, it also includes a simple action plan for turning these ideas into permanent habits that people can incorporate into their busy lives. Inside this accessible, entertaining guide, you'll learn:
- The role happiness plays in your success (hint: it's so much bigger than you think!)
- Five fundamental needs we all experience on a daily basis
- How to identify and use the "big levers of happiness"
- What the 80/20 Rule actually means, and how to use it
- Fifty-three fully science-backed strategies for reaching a higher level of bliss today
...and so much more.