Discover the secrets to powering your vehicle to go off the grid with mobile solar power systems. Learn how to power up to go off the grid the right way!
Living in a van or RV is an awesome experience - but using loud generators to power your devices is not. When all you want to do is get on the move, having to rely on someone else's electricity can really put a damper on your travel choices.
The good news? Solar panels, which are a very efficient source of renewable energy, can power everything you need - whether you are on the go or parked at a campsite!
I've written a comprehensive guide to taking your RV or van off the grid and on to an awesome, free adventure.
Here are some things you will learn:
- The differences between lead acid vs. lithium batteries, and which is better
- Learning how electricity works (for your RV or van)
- Types of charge controllers, and which ones are best for you
- The basics of how solar panel work for you
- The best ways to install the mobile solar panels
- How to choose the appropriate size of inverters for your system
- And how to secure your solar panels against lightning
While it is impossible to fit every solar off-grid layout in one book, I've focused putting together the best setups to accommodate your traveling needs. Your fellow travelers will marvel at what you've done, and become jealous when they see your vehicle unhooked from shore power!
So please, listen to Mobile Power Systems for Vans and RVs - Power Up to Go Off Grid and let me lead you step-by-step through the process of taking your traveling to the next level!
More from the same
What listeners say about Mobile Solar Power Systems for Vans and RVs
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
I will have to get the hard copy to use for follow up when I build my solar power system.
1 person found this helpful