Get a free audiobook
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
$14.95 a month
Buy Now for $20.63
The Easiest and Fastest Way to Learn Japanese
With Pimsleur you’ll become conversational in Japanese - to understand and be understood - quickly and effectively. You’ll learn vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation together through conversation. And our scientifically proven program will help you remember what you’ve learned, so you can put it into action.
- Quick + Easy - Only 30 minutes a day.
- Portable + Flexible - Core lessons can be done anytime, anywhere, and easily fit into your busy life.
- Proven Method - Works when other methods fail.
- Self-Paced - Go fast or go slow - it’s up to you.
- Based in Science - Developed using proven research on memory and learning.
- Cost-effective - Less expensive than classes or immersion, and features all native speakers.
- Genius - Triggers your brain’s natural aptitude to learn.
- Works for Everyone - Recommended for ages 13 and above.
- Five 30-minute audio lessons, all featuring native speakers
What You’ll Learn
This course includes Lessons 1-5 from the Japanese Level 5 program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak Japanese.
Whether you want to travel, communicate with friends or colleagues, reconnect with family, or just understand more of what’s going on in the world around you, Pimsleur will help you learn Japanese, expand your horizons, and enrich your life.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
What listeners say about Pimsleur Japanese Level 5 Lessons 1-5Average Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
Low price–performance ratio
Too short for the price (most of the recording is silence anyway) and not that enriching (there would have to be much more content and the tasks would have to be more productive to make any permanent impact, because repeating the same sentence over and over can only get you so far)... However, it is engaging