Showing results by author "Julie King"
All Categories1 results
How to Talk So Little Kids Will Listen
- A Survival Guide to Life with Children Ages 2-7
- Written by: Joanna Faber, Julie King
- Narrated by: Heather Alicia Simms, Michele Pawk, Candace Thaxton, and others
- Length: 10 hrs and 8 mins
What do you do with a little kid who...won't brush her teeth...screams in his car seat...pinches the baby...refuses to eat vegetables...runs rampant in the supermarket? Organized according to common challenges and conflicts, this book is an essential emergency first-aid manual of communication strategies, including a chapter that addresses the special needs of children with sensory processing and autism spectrum disorders.
Love the book
- By Amazon Customer on 2018-11-13
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again laterPlease try again later
Price: CDN$ 28.21