Showing results by author "Sharon Hogan"
All Categories1 result
The Art of Civilized Conversation
- A Guide to Expressing Yourself With Style and Grace
- Written by: Margaret Shepherd, Sharon Hogan
- Narrated by: Donna Postel
- Length: 6 hrs and 12 mins
In our fast-paced, electronic society, the most basic social interaction - talking face-to-face - can be a challenge for even the most educated and self-assured individuals. And yet making conversation is a highly practical skill: those who do it well shine at networking parties, interviews, and business lunches. Good conversation also opens doors to a happier love life, warmer friendships, and more rewarding time with family.
All about etiquette.
- By Richard Galambos, C.E.T. on 2018-10-18
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again laterPlease try again later
Price: CDN$ 31.04