The Doomsday Series5 books in series
Doomsday: Apocalypse: A Post-Apocalyptic Survival Thriller Publisher's Summary
A war was brewing within our borders. Not a war with weapons, but one with words. Until now. And so it begins....
From critically acclaimed author Bobby Akart, Doomsday, a new post-apocalyptic survival thriller, is a gripping series of America on the edge of societal collapse and destined for war.
In Doomsday: Apocalypse, book one of the Doomsday series, it was New Year's Eve. As the ball dropped in Times Square, Americans were preparing for a new year and a bright future. Instead, they found themselves fighting for their lives as the fuse had been lit that sent the country into chaos.
With political rancor at an all-time high, the war of words escalated, and a political war erupted. Americans were caught in the crosshairs of societal unrest and a shadowy group stoking the fires of discontent burning in America. Words were replaced by weapons, as neighbor turned on neighbor, and powerful forces stopped at nothing to reshape a nation in turmoil.
America had become embroiled in something more than a clash of ideologies. She now faced a battle in which the blood of patriots and tyrants would be shed. As Americans struggled to survive, they sought a place of safety where they could ride out the coming storm. However, even if they can overcome the threats confronting them, will they bear witness to an America hell-bent on destroying itself?
This is a story of a nation divided, on the cusp of a second civil war, and what that portends for our future. Remember, all empires collapse eventually, and America will be no exception.
Other books in the Doomsday series:
- Book One: Doomsday: Apocalypse
- Book Two: Doomsday: Haven
- Book Three: Doomsday: Anarchy
- Book Four: Doomsday: Minutemen
Other books by the author:
- The Boston Brahmin series, a seven-book political thriller series
- The Blackout series, a six-book post-apocalyptic survival fiction series
- The Pandemic series, a four-book medical thriller series
- The Lone Star series, a six-book post-apocalyptic survival fiction
- The Yellowstone series, a four-book survival thriller series