Get a free audiobook
Bath Bombs & Balneotherapy
- The Surprising Health Benefits of Bath Bombs and Ancient Secrets of Hot Springs, Dead Sea Minerals and CO2 Baths for Beautiful Skin, Increased Energy, and Weight Loss
- Narrated by: Graham Dunlop
- Length: 2 hrs and 56 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Home & Garden, Crafts & Hobbies
Discover ancient secrets of balneotherapy for health and beauty.
They’re scented, fizzy, and fun, but adding a sizzling bath bomb to your tub is doing far more good for your health than just stimulating your senses with some fizz, color, and flowery aromas.
You’re about to learn how to transform your bath tub into one of the safest and most powerful healing therapies ever discovered.
Bath Bombs & Balneotherapy is your complete guide on how to use salty, carbonated mineral baths therapeutically to powerfully enhance your body’s metabolism and overall health.
Best-selling author Mark Sloan is the creator of the popular blog EndAllDisease, which delivers evidence-based health information and has helped tens of thousands of people get healthy. After losing his mother to cancer at age 12, Mark has committed his life to finding safer and more effective therapies for diseases of all kinds.
In Bath Bombs and Balneotherapy, you’ll learn how to:
- Look and feel 10 years younger by smoothing wrinkles and healing acne and cellulite
- Drastically increase energy levels and feel ready to take action in your life
- Melt fat and never feel ashamed about your body again
- Boost your brain function, memory, and creativity
- Feel stronger and more confident with bigger muscles and a better body
- Eliminate pain and accelerate healing of injuries and wounds
- Enhance sexual function, performance, and fertility
- Eliminate depressive thoughts and feel better about your life
Bath Bombs & Balneotherapy is your ultimate guide for understanding what disease is and how therapeutic baths can dramatically enhance your health and quality of life.
Get started immediately! Buy the book now by clicking the "Buy Now" button at the top of this page!
What listeners say about Bath Bombs & Balneotherapy
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- C Makoski
Informative, poor narration
A quick listen. It was very informative but the narration is unedited and at times a little obnoxious. It gave enough information to do extra research on the topic.