Listen free for 30 days
- A Survival Guide to Stop Absorbing Negative Energies and Healing from Emotional Manipulation and Narcissistic Abuse. Become an Empowered Empath by Strengthening Your Own Empathy
- Narrated by: Leigh Serling
- Length: 3 hrs and 14 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $18.74
Do you want to finally take control of your life? Perhaps, you have spent far too long allowing those around you to guilt you into acting in ways that they wish to obligate you into feeling. Perhaps you find that you are on the receiving end of all sorts of emotional abuse if you dare to even suggest that you will not do what someone else wants you to do.
You may not face these problems, but find that you are all too sensitive when dealing with other people, feeling as though you suddenly absorb their emotions, even when you were fine before. If this sounds familiar, then you may be an empath. Now, this does not have to be a negative thing - in fact, it is actually quite positive.
An empath is someone who is capable of great things. You are able to feel the emotions of those around you, but with that comes the ability to empathize far more than most people are capable of. You get to walk this earth with your own special insight. However, this comes with its own slew of problems.
You are probably constantly told that you are too sensitive. This may be the case, but it is simply in your nature to be sensitive to matters of emotion. You may be taken advantage of when you feel bad for someone else, and this quickly turns you into the perfect target for manipulators around you. You may find that you struggle to tell no to people, or that you constantly feel obligated to help other people. You may even be abused into doing what other people want.
Life does not need to continue this way, and this audiobook is here to help you. When you listen to this book, you will find:
- What an empath is, and why they are at such a high risk for abuse and manipulation
- What the various types of empaths are
- How the empath interacts with other people
- What narcissistic abuse is, and how it can be so harmful to the empath
- How to recover from that narcissistic abuse
- What emotional manipulation is, and how it can be so harmful to the empath
- How to recover from emotional manipulation
- And much more!
More from the same
- Bedtime Meditation Stories for Kids: A Collection of Short Tales with Positive Affirmations to Help Children & Toddlers Fall Asleep Fast in Bed and Have a Relaxing Night's Sleep with Beautiful Dreams
- Bedtime Stories for Stressed Out Adults: 3 BOOKS in 1
- Bedtime Stories for Kids: A Collection of Night Time Tales with Great Morals to Help Children and Toddlers Go to Sleep Feeling Calm, and Have a Good Relaxing Night’s Sleep with Beautiful Dreams