Listen free for 30 days
Love Your Life to Death
- How to Plan and Prepare for End of Life so You Can Live Fully Now
- Narrated by: Yvonne Heath
- Length: 4 hrs and 26 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $16.82
Love Your Life to Death will make you laugh, and it will make you cry. But most importantly, it may give you a new perspective on life and death. Through heartfelt stories of those who have been deeply impacted by loss and found happiness again and interviews of professionals who deal with grief, death, and dying, you will gain from their insightful experiences.
You will be empowered by:
- Exploring why we have become a "death phobic" society
- Understanding medical futility and quality versus quality of life
- Discovering how living fully can help you die peacefully
- Looking at grief and filling your self-care tool box
- Learning how to start "the talk" about end-of-life wishes and planning
- And so much more...
What listeners say about Love Your Life to DeathAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Feeling empowered to speak of death and dying.
After living through this past year I have become so much more aware of the need to really look at who and what I am and what my "post" is.
Overwhelming to even know where to begin!
This book is a great start on my journey. I am really impressed with your style and blown away by your ability to articulate all you have learned, experienced and processed.
Many of your experiences strike many familiar cords.
I not only feel motivated to begin normalizing dialogue on death and dying but also feel empowered. Being a Nurse is a calling, sharing your experiences and knowledge is a passion. Thank you for sharing your life journey and passion.
Something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes.
You voted on this review!
You reported this review!
1 person found this helpful