Love Your Life to Death will make you laugh, and it will make you cry. But most importantly, it may give you a new perspective on life and death. Through heartfelt stories of those who have been deeply impacted by loss and found happiness again and interviews of professionals who deal with grief, death, and dying, you will gain from their insightful experiences.
You will be empowered by:
- Exploring why we have become a "death phobic" society
- Understanding medical futility and quality versus quality of life
- Discovering how living fully can help you die peacefully
- Looking at grief and filling your self-care tool box
- Learning how to start "the talk" about end-of-life wishes and planning
- And so much more...