Listen free for 30 days
- The Confidence and Self-Love Workbook for Men and Women
- Narrated by: Chris Del Camino
- Length: 3 hrs and 17 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $18.74
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
If you struggle with low self-esteem and seek to find positive and effective ways to build a healthy sense of self-worth, this book is for you.
It’s the interpretation of our circumstances that determines the way we see ourselves. If your feeling of self-worth is solely based on being acknowledged and accepted by others, your self-esteem will always depend on external factors.
Stop blocking the inner healing of your injured psyche like that, there are other ways!
In this workbook, you’ll find scientifically proven and effective methods to help you resolve these issues and effectively eliminate low self-esteem.
What you'll learn:
- The most important contributing factor that all people who struggle with low self-esteem have in common - and what you can do about it
- The difference between healthy and unhealthy self-esteem
- To uncover and analyze negative self-statements
- To create new, more objective, and positive self-statements to support your self-esteem rather than undermine it
- How to let go of judgmental, self-attacking thoughts, and act in accordance with what matters to you most, enhancing your self-worth
- To see yourself through loving eyes by realizing that you are inherently worthy
- Why comparison-based self-criticism can never be a true measure of your value
- How too cultivate forgiveness and unconditional love for yourself and others
- Cutting-edge information on brain plasticity and how sleep, exercise, and nutrition affect your self-esteem
Developing and maintaining healthy self-esteem is key for living a happy life, and with the help of the up-to-date research and exercises you’ll find in this book, you’ll be ready to start feeling good about yourself today!
Do your self-esteem a favor, scroll to the top of the page, and buy this audiobook.