At more than a billion dollars, the mobile-food industry is enjoying more publicity and notoriety than ever before. Catering to a new generation of foodies looking for quick and unique specialties, the mobile-food business is booming with new opportunities for eager entrepreneurs like you.
From gourmet food to all-American basics and hot dog wagons to bustaurants, our experts give you the delicious details behind starting and running a successful mobile-food business.
This guide covers:
- Six of the hottest mobile-food options: food carts, concession trailers, kiosks, standard and gourmet trucks, mobile catering, and bustaurants
- Identifying the perfect foodie niche and customer base
- Creating menu items that save time, money, and space in the kitchen
- Finding a profitable location, time and time again
- Attracting new and loyal customers with social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Managing daily operations, costs, and setting prices
- Licenses, codes, regulations, parking, and other considerations
Plus, gain recipes, shopping lists, favorite equipment buys, and more from practicing food-truck entrepreneurs.
What members say
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Wesley W Oberman
not worth it
all of it was basic knowledge. ex hotdogs are cheap. like we know that. was hoping to get some in depth knowledge
2 people found this helpful
- Ms. Nat C
I knew starting a food truck was a lot of work. However there was so much I hadn't thought of. Great read.
- Jason W. Banks
Great book and Very Detailed
This book hit many subjects that I am currently going thru as a small business owner! Very much appreciated the experience as well as the “where to find” many different things. A lot of value added and I will likely be listening to this book multiple times!