When you don't have a regular pay check, it can be tricky to know what to expect financially. How do you plan a vacation? Can you afford to rent a studio? Will your bills get paid? When can you stop stressing? This quick guide for beginners is designed for freelancers who have a few clients under their belt, are getting paid, but still feel anxious about paying bills every month.
Anyone without a regular pay check will benefit from this book. It will give you the knowledge to feel financially secure, make better purchase decisions, and get you on track to building wealth. Finally, you'll find out how to work smarter, not harder.
Start by identifying and crushing the subconscious limiting beliefs that are holding you back. Then, take action steps to move from financially stressed to secure and confident.
We’ll go through:
- Mind-set - common blockers that can stop you from being financially successful
- Net worth - It's time to focus on numbers that will give you real insight
- Debt - Logical ways of getting out of debt can be a downer. We'll look at a more motivating approach
- Budget - Knowing your numbers can be the difference of hundreds or thousands of dollars. Plus, you'll get a freelancer specific template.
- Passive income - what it is, how to get it, and what to expect
- Investing - the first steps laid out for absolute beginners, with no confusing words
This book shares the useful wisdom the author has learned and put into practice to make a massive difference between her past and current freelance lives. It wasn't long ago that she was an economic beginner herself, so she remembers how overwhelming finance can feel and the common frustrations newbies experience. This easy and empathetic listen will help set you on a course to stress-free, financial security.
“Great, easy to understand advice for anybody who wants to take financial control of their life, but is intimidated by the process.” (Don DeWolfe CPA, CGA, Don DeWolfe CPA Professional Corporation)