Listen free for 30 days
The Play Book
- How to Get in the Habit of Good Health
- Narrated by: Janet Omstead
- Length: 3 hrs and 3 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $18.74
After almost two decades of encouraging her clients to embrace exercise as play, health coach Janet Omstead has written a practical, back-to-basics guide that will inspire you to:
- Move your body in a way that makes sense to you.
- Gain more energy, joy, and fun.
- Improve your quality of life as you age.
- Become more functional.
- Take control of your health.
- Go from sedentary to superstar, one day at a time.
- Stop feeling guilty about not using your gym membership
- Establish a personal system for living an active lifestyle.
- Find your tribe and thrive versus survive.
- Carve out time to play, even when life gets in the way.
Along with motivating interviews with the best experts in the fields of health and behavior, Janet provides easy-to-follow techniques and personal assessments to help you discover what type of play makes you happy and feel truly alive.
It’s never too late to start playing again!
Janet Omstead is an author, speaker, media professional, Precision Nutrition Level 2 certified coach, personal trainer, and play expert.
What the critics say
“Janet’s play manifesto is a ‘tool book’ full of useful tips and resources that are good for you in a format that is fun and fast paced.” (Brian Shelley, YMCA vice president)
What listeners say about The Play BookAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
Play is good for you and Fun!
Janet Omstead’s The Play Book shares easy and fun ways to play your way to great health. Interviews with health experts and science backed research are motivational and inspiring too.
Something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes.
You voted on this review!
You reported this review!