Listen free for 30 days
Your Best Work
- Create the Working Life That's Right for You
- Narrated by: Nick Tecosky
- Length: 3 hrs and 12 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $18.74
Our world is changed by the work we do. Do your best work and change the world.
Whether you’ve worked for decades at the same job or you’re facing important first career decisions, you know how important it is to care about your work. But how do you create a deeply meaningful working life in a world that tries to set your career expectations and limit your choices?
In this empowering and illuminating audiobook, Tom Morin shows how a brush with death forced him to critically examine his own working life, and compelled him to help others do the same. Using his powerful three-part process, Morin shows you how to find the courage to shake off stereotypes and create a working life that is uniquely right for you.
In Your Best Work, Morin will help you:
- Appreciate the meaning of work in your life, and discover the work you truly care about
- Recognize and address what’s holding you back from feeling good about the work you already do
- Contribute to the well-being of others, regardless of the work you do
- Take steps every day to create the career that’s right for you
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.