Welcome to ASE A3 Manual Transmission: AudioLearn: Complete & Comprehensive Review!
Developed by experienced technicians and professionally narrated for easy listening, this course is a valuable tool when preparing for your ASE Certification A3 or Manual Drive Train and Axles Test.
The audio is focused and high-yield, covering the most important topics you need to know to succeed on the A3 test. The material is accurate, up-to-date, and broken down into bite-sized chapters. There are quizzes and key takeaways sections following each chapter to review questions commonly tested and drive home key points.
In this course, we will cover the following:
- Clutch diagnosis and repair.
- Transmission diagnosis and repair.
- Transaxle diagnosis and repair.
- Drive shaft, half-shaft, and universal joint and constant velocity, joint diagnosis and repair (front and rear wheel drive).
- Drive axle diagnosis and repair - differential case and carrier assembly.
- Drive axles diagnosis and repair - limited slip and locking differential.
- Drive axle diagnosis and repair - axle shafts and housing.
- Four wheel drive or all wheel drive component diagnosis and repair.
- Understanding your test results and the certification ladder.
We will end our course with a 100 question practice test with the correct answers explained.
Also included is a follow-along PDF manual containing the entire text of this audio course as well as all of the figures, charts, and images we’ll be reviewing.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
More from the same
What listeners say about ASE A3 Manual Transmission: AudioLearn
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
SO MANY WRONG ANSWERS
When you write wrong answers and fail when you didn't study doesn't hurt that much. However, it hurts so much more when you did study but were taught wrong.