Listen free for 30 days
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
$14.95 a month
Buy Now for $4.95
Effortless: Make It Easier to Do What Matters Most by Greg McKeown • Book Summary by Meaningful Publishing.
Important note: This is a book summary - not the original book.
Greg McKeown’s first book, Essentialism, was all about how eliminating the unnecessary can help us identify and prioritize what matters most in our lives. And in his second book, Effortless, Greg teaches us how to take seamless-yet-focused action on what most in our lives. McKeown reveals he wrote this book to help you lighten your burdens, not to downplay them; to make it easier top focus on what matters most. The Effortless State is when you feel fully focused on your work - you don’t feel rushed, but you do feel present; you don’t feel overwhelmed, but you do feel capable; you don’t feel like you’re working on the wrong thing, because you’ve already identified what matters most you in this moment. When these elements are in place, you can take effortless action. In this book summary, we’ll cover how to make that happen.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this book summary of Effortless by Greg McKeown:
- How to identify - and make it easier - to do what matters most to you in life.
- What could happen in your life if the easy but pointless things became harder, and the essential things became easier.
- How the biggest thing keeping us from doing what matters is the false assumption that it must require tremendous effort.
Life doesn’t have to be as hard and complicated as we make it. Simplify and take action.
- Keep things simple
- Focus on what you have
- Learn to relax
- Just start
- Start from zero
- Embrace the rubbish
- Learn from other’s actions
- Leverage trust to get residual results
- Solve problems instead of managing them