Gratuit avec l'essai de 30 jours
The Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook
- Top 55 Air Fryer Recipes with Low Salt, Low Fat and Less Oil
- Narrateur(s): Dean Collins
- Durée: 1 h et 42 min
Échec de l'ajout au panier.
Échec de l'ajout à la liste d'envies.
Échec de la suppression de la liste d’envies.
Échec du suivi du balado
Ne plus suivre le balado a échoué
5,95 $/mois pendant vos 4 premiers mois
Acheter pour 8,71$
Master your air fryer recipes
How many days have you already spent in the kitchen, trying to surprise your dear ones with new tasty meals? Many, I’m sure. And I have, as well.
That’s why I decided to create this air fryer cookbook. It is aimed at helping you spend more time with your family, or allowing you to relax and drink some coffee while your air fryer does all the work for you.
In this air fryer recipe book you will learn:
- What an air fryer is, and how it works
- How to make the air fryer do your cooking
- The advantages of using an air fryer
- Helpful tips and tricks, including troubleshooting ideas
For your convenience, I have carefully gathered 55 easy and healthy recipes that help you prepare delicious and tasty meals. My purpose is to provide recipes which:
- contribute to weight loss, since minimal oil is used
- retain maximum vitamins in the ingredients while cooking
And best of all, you will savor the delicious crispy golden crust. It is found in all dishes made in the air fryer, whether you cook chicken, vegetables, or desserts. Buy this audiobook today and try your favorite French frittata or blueberry muffins, but with a new twist.