Listen free for 30 days
Emotional Intelligence for Beginners
- How to Have Happier Relationships, Success at Work with Self Discipline: Think like an Empath, and Use Manipulation and Persuasion to Achieve for Entrepreneurs
- Narrated by: Alex Mitts
- Length: 2 hrs and 58 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $8.71
Do you find it difficult to relate to your work peers? Does talking to your partner about how you feel make you feel anxious?
First, being relatable is a developed skill. Secondly, you need emotional intelligence to be relatable. Thirdly, anyone can develop EQ. So, how do you become more relatable?
Be clear and be accepting of yourself. Understanding self and putting key strategies into place to improve self-acceptance is imperative to developing high EQ. This means that developing EQ needs to start from yourself. This book provides insight into 10 areas you’ll need to understand to develop EQ skills to lead a happier and fulfilled life.
These are some of the topics covered in this audiobook:
- The art of releasing destructive emotions and replacing them with positive ones
- Steps to restructure and reformulate negative thoughts using NLP techniques
- Proven strategies to face internal emotional conflicts
- Proven advice to deal with the past and forgive people
- Effective strategies to make your internal dialogue more positive
- Use of perceptual positions to increase emotional intelligence
- And much more...
Buy the audiobook now to get started.